Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of your reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that in spite of How To Get An Idea Patented good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas for inventions are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of services not trying to add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent a product, truly was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not require to consider the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part different yourself as marketable maybe can.